Wednesday, October 5, 2011

HIs Products and His Words

I am a big Apple fan - I always have been.  My first computer was an Apple PowerBook 140.  I bought it in 1991 and, twenty years later, it still works (well, it turns on and opens word or excel, but not both...). Of course I have upgraded since then and these words are being written on a MacBook Pro. 

But it is his words that inspire me. 

"If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?" And whenever the answer has been "No" for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something."

"And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become."

7 comments:

  1. Very cool :D Thanks SO much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this wonderful post. I've never heard this quote before...very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post!
    The man had vision. He will be sorely missed.
    (My first pc was a PowerPC Macbook in 1986)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. Inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sentiment. There was so much about that man to admire.

    ReplyDelete